domingo, 3 de febrero de 2008

My future





I often daydream about my future. One day I tell a thing another other one... but always more or less for the same style. Of here ten years I dream to have a house with my boyfriend. It is necessary to think that I will be twenty-eight years old and I will surely be thinking of to form a family or to marry. With respect to my work, to my I like a lot the children, so I would want to be able to them to either try as teacher or something related.I dream of travelling for many places with my family and friends. They sometimes ask me for my future, I never know how to answer because me neither nobody (to the in case you are a good seer) knows their future, so what has to spend will happen, me my future waits for it more or less as the above-mentioned that I have said, but then it can be completely different. To dream would say many things more than it would never end up and there is a song that it says: and the dreams dreams are and I agree with it.The life is so a dream we will continue dreaming... :D










greetingS!!












by: Laura

No hay comentarios: